CALL US ON: 01702 337 565
• Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers (MIFireE)
• Master of Science Degree in Fire Scene Investigation (MSc)
• Member of the International Association of Arson Investigators (MIAAI)
• Certificate in Forensic Science, UCLAN
• Gardiner & Associates, ‘J. DeHaan’ Fire & Explosion Investigation
• BTEC Level 3, Practical Fire Investigation
• Post Bomb Scene Management, West Mercia Police & Royal Logistics Regiment
• Accident Investigation (ECFA & 3CA)
• Managing Safely (IOSH)
Jason joined the Fire Service in 1992 and in 2009 became a dedicated Fire Investigation Officer. During his operational career he has served as a firefighter, supervisory officer, trainee instructor, brigade specialist instructor and head of the fire investigation department. In his current role, he has led on over 270 investigations and assisted on over 50 others. Jason has investigated over 60 fatal fire scenes, including suicides, accidental fire deaths and unlawful killings. He has subsequently provided reports and statements and given expert witness testimony in both coroners and crown court; he has received awards for his work from both police and fire services. Commensurate with his knowledge and experience, Jason is an Associate Trainer at The National Fire Service College, Moreton-in-Marsh, an examiner for the Institution of Fire Engineers and regularly provides fire investigation training overseas.
If you would like to speak to an expert to discuss your matter, then please feel free to contact us by telephone or email to see if we can be of assistance.
Kingswood House, 58 - 64 Baxter Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 6BG
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed