CALL US ON: 01702 337 565
• Fellow of the Institution of Fire Engineers (FIFireE)
• Master of Science Degree in Fire Scene Investigation (MSc)
• Level 7 Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence (LETAPAEWE)
• National Association of Fire Investigators ‘Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator’ (CFEI)
• International Association of Arson Investigators ‘Certified Fire Investigator’ (IAAI-CFI)
• City and Guilds 2382 Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations 18th Edition
· City and Guilds 2391 Level 3 Award in Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
• Chartered Forensic Practitioner of the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences (MCSFS ChFP(Fire)
• Engineering Council Engineering Technician (EngTech)
James has over 22 years of operational fire service experience, having served as both a firefighter and as a supervisory fire officer. Since 2011, James has been a full time fire investigator and has either led on or assisted with over 350 fire investigations, including over 60 fatal fire scenes involving accidents, unlawful killings and suicides. He has therefore tendered statements and reports as evidence to various courts and representatives of the insurance industry, containing his opinion in respect of fire cause and factors influencing fire development. As a result, James has presented his evidence orally in various courts on many occasions. Reflective of his experience, James is the regional representative of the United Kingdom Association of Fire Investigators, a Fire Investigation Associate Trainer at the National Fire Service College, Moreton and is an Institution of Fire Engineers Fire Investigation Examiner.
If you would like to speak to an expert to discuss your matter, then please feel free to contact us by telephone or email to see if we can be of assistance.
Kingswood House, 58 - 64 Baxter Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 6BG
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed