CALL US ON: 01702 337 565
• Fellow at the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (FCIPHE)
• Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations 17th Edition (City & Guilds)
• Charted Engineer (CEng)
• Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers (MIMechE)
• National Investigators Exam (NPIA)
• Foundation Explosives (City & Guilds)
• Master’s degree in mechanical engineering with building services (MEng)
Alex started Engineering Forensics in 2015 and has over 14 years investigative experience, previously working for the Ministry of Defence, the Metropolitan Police Service and Burgoynes. He has investigated in excess of 300 incidents ranging from fatigued undercarriages on the R.A.F Tornado aircraft to attempted murder. He has investigated numerous major losses resulting from escapes of water & oil that have occurred as a result from a defective installation, defectively designed or manufactured parts to post installation damage. He has also investigated losses and fatalities resulting from fires & explosions to personal injuries that have resulted from failed Mobile Elevated Work Platforms & patient hoists, to slips, trips and falls. Alex has acted as an expert for the claimant, the defendant and has also acted as a single joint expert.
If you would like to speak to an expert to discuss your matter, then please feel free to contact us by telephone or email to see if we can be of assistance.
Kingswood House, 58 - 64 Baxter Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 6BG
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed